Understanding your obligations
We assist our clients to understand their regulatory compliance obligations under the:
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act and The Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations (PMLFTR), as enacted in Malta, and the related Implementing Procedures and other industry guidelines;
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- The E-money Directive, Payment Services (PSD 2) Directive, including the various European Banking Authority (EBA) technical standards and guidelines issued under the revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2); the Financial Institutions Act and related Credit and Financial Institutions Rules, the Central Bank of Malta Directives as enacted in Malta.
Meeting your obligations
- We advise our clients on practical actions required to satisfy their obligations under the PMLFTR, GDPR and PSD2;
- We assist our clients with the preparation and implementation of relevant company policies and procedures;
- We assist our clients in improving the organization’s governance, risk management, and control processes.